Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Wish List Fulfillment

These books are already ordered and on the way! Yay!!!

Your Book of Shadows
The Tarot Workbook
The Sacred Round
The Wiccan Book of Ceremonies and Rituals
The Circle Within
By Candlelight: Rites for Celebration, Blessing, and Prayer

I also ordered two crystal pendants from sacredmists.com one is Natural Agate (for my boyfriend) and the other is Red Goldstone (for me)! Can’t wait to get all my goodies!!!

The Correspondences for Natural Agate is as follows:

Good luck, Peace and Happiness to its wearer. It can help bring stronger intuition, self-awareness, and aid in successful communication. Agate fosters growth in the areas of love, truthfulness, courage, bravery, strength, abundance, wealth, longevity, acceptance, balance, harmony, generosity, security, persuasiveness, agreeability, congeniality, compatibility, and creativity. It can also help its wearer to discern truth, and be accepting of that reality. It will assist you in finding hidden treasures, on both the physical and spiritual plane.

It is also has strong protective properties, but its energies are more gentle and subtle than some stones. Agate has long been thought magical, curing everything from thirst, the evil-eye and bad dreams. Insuring pleasant dreams, it will enhance personal courage and protect one against danger. Agate is an Earth Stone, which the ancients believed were among the most powerful of medicines.

The Correspondences for Red Goldstone is as followed:

Goldstone is very happy stone. It sparkles all over, making you smile and generating positive energy around you. Goldstone also symbolizes hope and activates heart chakra. It advances human ingenuity, allowing the individual to find solutions to their problems and improve their life.

Goldstone will stimulate you physically, and balance your energies. Gently uplifting, it is known to be a great mood stabilizer and supporter of personal strength. Goldstone is very lucky for people who are open-minded and not afraid to take steps forward. It illuminates unpredictable situations, showing you the way out. A stone of ambition and drive, it may help you in attaining your goals as it simultaneously removes and repels unwanted entities from your environment. Goldstone is the gemstone of wisdom and sciences, helping us remember the light within the darkness and encouraging us to reach for the stars.

Why I chose these stones!

I chose natural agate for my boyfriend because he could use a little encouragement. That will result in him working harder to succeed in his business endeavors. This stone will help him to believe that he will be successful, that will in turn make it easier for him to receive all the blessing the Lord and Lady has in store for him! And it will also protect him against negative energies that could wreak havoc on his success.

I chose Red Goldstone for me because I think it was really pretty, lol, and because I believe that if I surround myself with positive energies there will be no space for negative ones. It also will help to aid me in reminding me that the sky is the limit and my goals are what I have to work towards to become everything I want to be!

Hope you enjoyed!

Blessed Be- Yemaya Dreamcaster a.k.a Daughter of the Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment