Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

The Beginning of my Magickal Journey

OK so my info or profile says that I have been studying Wicca for the past 4 years right! Well it is correct however I feel as if the journey wasn’t what I wanted it to be! So I have decided to start it all over again! Yay Me!!!

To begin my “revamp” magickal journey I will start with…
1.      Taking a Beginning Wicca class at www.thesilvermoonglade.com! It’s a pretty good school and class so far…and the information is pretty valuable for a class that’s FREE!!! LOL!
2.     Recreating my BOS…more on that in a later post
3.    Create my altar
4.    Starting a herbal garden
5.     Starting my daily devotions

This ought to be such a fun experience! I can’t wait!
More to come will be an overview of Wiccan books that I have…that I will be giving my opinion on, my successes and failures in meditation and much more!

Blessed Be- Yemaya Dreamcaster a.k.a Daughter of the Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment