Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Pendants and Tarot Cards Came!!!

      Hey guys my pendants and tarot cards came yesterday! I am very happy and pleased with the fast service!
       
My Pic
Sacred Mist Pic
       My pendants that I ordered from sacredmists.com are a tad bit smaller than I expected. They are actually no bigger than a small paperclip! But in the picture they seemed bigger. I am still pleased thou because they are cute! However I am going to go back online as see if the measurement of the size is listed! 
     
       
     My Vanessa Tarot cards are just gorgeous! The only thing wrong with them is the fact that I don’t know how to use them yet! LOL

Update: The Size was listed! My bad! LOL

Blessed Be
Yemaya Dreamcaster a.k.a Daughter of the Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment