Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Books I am currently reading.

        The books I am currently tackling are (1) Where to Park Your Broomstick: A Teen’s Guide to Witchcraft By: Lauren Manoy and (2) The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft By: Denise Zimmermann and Katherine A. Gleason. Here are my thought on them….     
             
             Where to Park Your Broomstick. This book is a surprise to me. When I first got this book I was like oh my gosh I wasted my money…but the statement “Don’t judge a book by its cover” is very true in this case. This book has some really nice information in it. It is such a great refresher book for me. And will be a great book for a beginner! Lauren covers everything from the different Wiccan traditions, the different god and goddesses and creating a sacred space, to visualization, divination, and casting a circle!

I recommend this book!
Star Rating: **** 
   
                          The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft. This is one of my best Wiccan books! Never mind the name this book is WONDERFUL I personally LOVE IT! This book is easy to read and understand. It has almost everything you need to know as a beginning Wiccan and it even has a study guide for your year and a day.

I recommend this book!
Star Rating: *****                                                                                                                                         
Blessed Be- Yemaya Dreamcaster a.k.a Daughter of the Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment