Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Summer is here!


Now that I am free from school and classes I am taking the time to get back into my practice heavily. I know you may be asking yourself “Why were you not in it heavily while school was in session?” Well the reason for that was the fact that I am a Chemistry and Business Management Major and they both, although Chemistry more than Business, demand a lot of my time and although I may be able to pray and do personal practice I am unable to keep my blog up to date like I am always promising so from now on NO MORE PROMISES! 

To start my 3 month summer break I am reading the books Witch Crafting by Phyllis Curott and True Magick by Amber K. I am multi-tasking with these two books because the information in them combines well for me. I personally love both of these books. 

Also what I am aiming to accomplish in my 3 month time frame is creating my B.O.S. in a way I would love. As you can see in my last post it has been and still is really hard for me to choose a B.O.S. method but I am working on it suggestions still welcomed, also if you would like me to share your suggestions with other viewers be sure to state that in your email! 

Also I would love for you guys to email me topics you would love for me to address also any comments, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and suggestions. HMU at daughterofthegoddess92@gmail.com.

Blessed Be,
Yemaya Dreamcaster A.K.A. Daughter of the Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment